Le FORUM de: Les Oursiens de Léo Index du Forum
Le FORUM de: Les Oursiens de Léo
*** OGAME Léo ***

Le FORUM de: Les Oursiens de Léo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What Does Restricted View Look Like On Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le FORUM de: Les Oursiens de Léo Index du Forum -> Le FORUM des Voyageurs -> Anniversaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
levoshan

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Does Restricted View Look Like On Facebook Répondre en citant

What Does Restricted View Look Like On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Would they be old ones reloading??THanks Jean saysOctober 4, 2013 at 6:40 am Hi Paul, I think the comments from before would probably still be there. When I went to her FB page its not there, just in my newsfeed. Would my old comments be automatically put back into conversations we would have had?She is arguing with me saying I said all this stuff as soon as we became friends and she thought it was way too soon but I never made any comments. everything has vanished. But I havent tested this exact scenario so I cant say for sure. If this person was in another list, select that list to un-check and remove them from the list.Mobile:1. Jean saysDecember 28, 2013 at 8:39 pm If a non-mutual friend tags you, then I dont think your Restricted friend will see it. So if you comment or like a post that someone else shared with public (other than just their friends) it is possible that your Restricted friend might see that. Kudos. Accounting & Bookkeeping. This should enbolden the text and put a check mark next to it. It might also depend on the mutual friends settings, which you dont really have control over. To get to your Activity log just go to your profile and there is a button fro Activity Log. Im not sure why there is no settings choice though, sorry. (Learn more about Viewing your Facebook Timeline as someone else)Is this fool-proof?No. Go to your friends timeline page by clicking on their name. Go to their ProfileHover over Friends at the top of their profileClick Add to another listClick Restricted. Bell saysMay 13, 2014 at 8:23 am My boyfriend has 70 friends but 69 friends are shown only. Let me know. Maybe in a restricted list or other list, and then choosing to share updates with only certain lists or people. You can also take a look at other Facebook tips, or search the Facebook help page.]Share this article:Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Filed Under: Facebook Tagged With: Facebook, privacyYou might also like:5 Minute Facebook Privacy Checkup Facebook Privacy Settings UpdatedFacebook Tip: Control privacy with a Friends ListFacebook Tip status updates from a mobile device Do YOU want to be Web Smart too?Join over 1,500 parents and educators to receive free digital safety tips delivered straight to your inbox. To add someone to your Restricted list:. Now, when you next post content, you can decided whether you want it to be public content or just for the eyes of your Facebook friends. Have them check to make sure they havent restricted you by accident, either&sorry thats all I can really think of for this issue. What if i post a picture and my friend (mutual friend with my frienemy) likes it, would my frienemy see it on the newsfeed? Sorry if its confusing. Shonee saysOctober 9, 2013 at 9:25 am They dont tag me on posts or photos that I uploaded but on posts or pics that they upload. (Read instruction here for using the Acquaintances listfor distancing yourself from a FB friend)The other method is to un-follow a person and then add them to your Restricted list. But my moms FB doesnt have the settings portion show up under ppls names. N saysMarch 9, 2014 at 5:10 pm I put my ex in the acquaintances list and removed ticker in order not to see him ever again in my news feed, without unfriending him. Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address Cancel Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Wanda saysFebruary 16, 2014 at 12:36 pm I cannot view any info. If you select "Friends", the people on your restricted list will not see the post. When you add someone to your Restricted list they will only be able to see yourPublic contentor posts of yours that you tag them in. Business & Workplace Regulations. GooD WorKinG Tom saysJuly 27, 2014 at 9:18 pm Someone had blocked me last week. There are actually two ways to accomplish this:The easiest way is to add someone to your Acquaintances list. There are options in there that you can turn on or select who is able to tag you 5a02188284
facebook hacker software 2013telecharger facebook hack tool v1.0como tener likes en facebook 2014 yahoofacebook login display popuplatest facebook for android apk free downloadcreate custom like button facebook fan pagecara hack facebook orang dengan hpsamsung 5230 facebook chat indirhow do you get facebook mobile for alcatel phoneseasy way to hack facebook email and password

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le FORUM de: Les Oursiens de Léo Index du Forum -> Le FORUM des Voyageurs -> Anniversaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006